Do you want to contribute to a cleaner planet?
Skyfri Technologies AS is a global and fast-growing clean technology company based in Oslo. Our advanced proprietary technology, powered by machine learning and big data, will completely digitize the way asset owners operate their power plants, and help them improve uptime and production.
Our vision is to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy globally and we believe that software will be the engine to achieve that goal.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Software Engineer at Skyfri, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining our applications. You will work with a team of highly skilled professionals to create exceptional software solutions for our clients. Your expertise in Azure and C# will be essential in ensuring the success of our projects.
In this role, you will
- Build and manage the back-end using C# for a robust and scalable system.
- Champion best practices for code quality, testing, and performance optimization.
- Improve and maintain Cloud infrastructure (Azure) to enhance functionality, reliability, and scalability.
- Participate in code reviews and provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
… Smart and ambitious, with a passion for start-ups and clean tech. You are creative, always willing to break new ground and come up with new and exciting ideas. You are open-minded, kind, and a team player who understands that we are all in this together.
In addition, we need you to:
- Be fluent in English, our working language.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field. Work experience of a similar nature may be considered in place of the specified qualifications.
- Live in (or in commuting distance to) Oslo, Norway.
- Have 6+ years of experience as an engineer with a strong focus on Azure, and C#.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, and deployment pipelines.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours with work-from-home days.
- Interesting work within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A central role in a company in high growth, with great opportunities for career and personal development.
- A lot of fun in an international and diverse office environment.
At Skyfri, we embrace diversity as the cornerstone of who we are. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic. We choose our candidates based only on qualifications, merit and business need.
We look forward to hearing from you!