Do you want to contribute to a cleaner planet?
Skyfri is delivering actionable insights by analyzing real-time data streams from solar power plants, globally. 3GW worth of solar customers trust us with our data science team. To meet the high demand in the market, and to adapt to new technologies, new latitudes and new regulations, we are expanding our core data science team. By joining Skyfri you are increasing the economic viability of renewable power, closing the gap to the emission goals.
Our data-department consists of experienced data engineers, scientists, and analysts. Some are experts from the solar asset management field, and others have in-depth experts in building production grade data platforms.
Our platform is built on top of modern technologies and we need you to continue to stay ahead of the curve. We are backed by some of the greatest investors within renewable energy, and we have experienced founders in the team, all of whom have successfully scaled businesses internationally before.
… Smart and ambitious, with a passion for start-ups and clean tech. You are creative, always willing to break new ground and come up with new and exciting ideas. You are open-minded, kind, and a team player who understands that we are all in this together. You have a keen interest in mastering technologies such as Databricks, Digital Twins, IoT Hub, Time series database, Structured Streaming and Azure Functions - and if you can impress us with your grit and insights during the interviews.
In addition, we need you to:
- Be fluent in English, our working language.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.*
- Live in (or be willing to relocate to) Oslo, Norway.
- 3+ years' experience as data engineer or ETL/ELT developer.
- Experience with Python (preferably Pyspark), SQL, and data and machine learning pipelines.
- You can create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, Assemble large and complex data sets that meet business requirements.
* Non-EU/EEA citizens must have completed a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for a work permit in Norway.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours with work-from-home days.
- Interesting work within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A central role in a company in high growth, with great opportunities for career and personal development.
- A lot of fun in an international and diverse office environment.
At Skyfri, we embrace diversity as the cornerstone of who we are. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic. We choose our candidates based only on qualifications, merit and business need.
We look forward to hearing from you!