Do you want to contribute to a cleaner planet?
Skyfri Technologies AS is a global and fast-growing clean technology company based in Oslo, Calgary, Singapore and Hyderabad. Our advanced proprietary technology, powered by machine learning and big data, will completely digitize the way asset owners operate their power plants, and help them improve uptime and production.
Our vision is to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy globally and we believe that software will be the engine to achieve that goal.
What you’ll be doing
You will help us drive the growth of our Skyfri hardware and software bundle in the US market.
Skyfri has developed a market leading analytics and intelligence platform that improves the RoI on solar assets. By bundling the Skyfri Intelligence platform with our proprietary control- and sensor hardware, Skyfri has a unique offering within the C&I and community solar segment.
Multiple customers and sites are already on-board Skyfri's solution, and Skyfri wants to leverage this early success to accelerate its growth.
As our Sales Engineer, you will understand the challenges of our potential clients and how Skyfri can add value to their business. You will drive the sales process from a technical standpoint, being able to describe Skyfri, run PoC’s and showcase in the solution how it translates to value for Skyfri’s prospects.
In this role, you will
- Answer technical inquiries about our product, evaluate technical requirements, and propose creative solutions for meet our clients’ demands.
- Write proposals, assist in contract negotiations and client meetings.
- Identify new business opportunities in the clean energy market.
- Create content for prospective clients and assist in demos
… Smart and ambitious, with a passion for start-ups and clean tech. You are creative, always willing to break new ground and come up with new and exciting ideas. You are open-minded, kind, and a team player who understands that we are all in this together.
In addition, we need you to:
Excellent English skills.
- Live in USA. You must have the right to work.
- Have 2-4 years relevant experience as Sales Engineer, ideally from processes with both hardware and software components.
- Be able to understand technical products and explain technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Technical understanding of solar energy or electrical engineering.
- Be able to tie technology to business outcomes and drive value
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Interesting work within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A central role in a company in high growth, with great opportunities for career and personal development.
- A lot of fun in an international and diverse office environment.
At Skyfri, we embrace diversity as the cornerstone of who we are. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic. We choose our candidates based only on qualifications, merit and business need.
We look forward to hearing from you!