Do you want to contribute to a cleaner planet?
Skyfri Technologies AS is a global and fast-growing clean technology company based in Oslo, Calgary, Singapore and Hyderabad. Our advanced proprietary technology, powered by machine learning and big data, will completely digitize the way asset owners operate their power plants, and help them improve uptime and production.
Our vision is to accelerate the deployment of renewable energy globally and we believe that software will be the engine to achieve that goal.
What you’ll be doing
You will help us drive the growth of our Skyfri hardware and software bundle in the US market.
Skyfri has developed a market leading analytics and intelligence platform that improves the RoI on solar assets. By bundling the Skyfri Intelligence platform with our proprietary control- and sensor hardware, Skyfri has a unique offering within the C&I and community solar segment.
Multiple customers and sites are already on-board Skyfri's solution, and Skyfri wants to leverage this early success to accelerate its growth
In this role, you will
- Help us build the leading operating platform for solar assets by introducing our solution to customers in the US market.
- Create, own and develop your sales pipeline.
- Develop a clear understanding of the key aspects of renewable energy assets and our platform to provide optimal insights to our potential customers.
- Negotiate and close deals with a broad range of customers autonomously.
- Provide relevant customer feedback to our teams to help us advance our product.
… Smart and ambitious, with a passion for start-ups and clean tech. You are creative, always willing to break new ground and come up with new and exciting ideas. You are open-minded, kind, and a team player who understands that we are all in this together.
In addition, we need you to:
- Excellent English skills.
- Live in the United States and have a valid work permit
- Have 2-4 years relevant experience, be it from B2B sales or the solar industry. A background in real estate or finance can, subject to the field of experience, also be accepted as relevant.
- Experience managing your own customer relationships.
- Having a network within the renewable energy development industry will be considered a big advantage
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Interesting work within a dynamic and innovative company.
- A central role in a company in high growth, with great opportunities for career and personal development.
- A lot of fun in an international and diverse office environment.
At Skyfri, we embrace diversity as the cornerstone of who we are. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or any other characteristic. We choose our candidates based only on qualifications, merit and business need.
We look forward to hearing from you!